Monday 8 March 2010

Mid Evaluation

Our promo is a promotional tool for our designer ‘Emma Bell’. So this means the promo is there to sell and promote the clothes. So we chose a fun film as this creates a lifestyle the buyer may want to buy into.

When it now comes to editing our film, because the footage is very basic, as well s the production design, so the audience could get bored and yes even for 2 minutes, so we will use graphics the engage with them more. These graphics will be time consuming, but it’s a cheap way to make our promo look more professional. Editing our film is so important as its what overall the viewer/audience will see, so through clever editing a film can be better. We are the first students to use graphics, so I feel adventurous and creative, also I am stepping outside my comfort zone which surprisingly feels good.

Sound will make or break our promo, so we may also use sounds effects as well as the music soundtrack.

In the end we chose not to use the elephant necklace, which was planned as for health a safety it was whacking the other dancer (me) and also strangling the dancer because of the weight of it on the chain.

Although we never planned to have the shadows of the dancers, I feel they actually work well. And also shadows create an illusion of more.

I feel when it comes to the edit I will need to be more critical of our work as this will give us a better grade.

Because I already finished the rough edit it just one whole day, I feel we have enough time to really make it to a high standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment