Thursday 18 March 2010

Editing




Wow, not long now till hand in, so lots of editing to fit it!

I arrived to find lots of graphics had been lost, because my partner kis had played around with them, so i spent the whole morning re-directing them. This did annoy me as every hour is valuable at this stage. Its not her fault as she is not aware of editing, but i guess thats why she should have learnt earlier on as now we cant afford for the edit to get ruined.

Also today i was concentrating on the graphics at the ending. This has taken ages as there is so many graphics having to fall from they sky onto the dancers. See the pictures of it getting more overloaded.

I must admit this editing is starting to get very tedious, so cant wait to finish, as i am putting all my time and effort into the edit, but really pleased with what i have been managing to learn and achieve so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment