Friday 19 March 2010

Last days of editing




I showed Geraldine, Olle, and Dennis my current promo edit. They all smiled and laughed watching it, so really happy as this was my aim, and its not even complete yet.

I am currently really pleased with the paint graphics and others as its really 80s, which was also the theme of the promo, with dress and props of the boom box, etc.

I finished the ending with the duplicated dancers, which looks so cool, and also further demonstrates my ability to edit. I feel I have learnt so much In this project and never worked so hard and so many hours on one. So very happy with it so far.

I recorded the footsteps, with my partner kis, so it could be edited in the beginning silent part (black & white).

We added some cartoon clips of gingerbread men being angry, so it creates an extra narrative in the promo. This is just to make it more interesting.

I felt so happy and more confident when Geraldine realized how long all the graphics I had done so far must have taken me. So now I am happy the teachers I realizing how much time and effort I have put into the project.

Kis has started the Press Release, which will also have the theme of a gingerbread man. So we are working well together and done so much already. So nearly hand in now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment