Wednesday 24 March 2010

Last day of Editing

Wow, we finished the edit yesterday. Can't believe i finally did after three weeks straight of being in that computer room from 9-5pm. I did the credits at the end, including the funny clips which i think help create the mood of our film, as it also shows how much fun we had making it and how much we enjoyed it. I first had trouble accessing how to do the credits, but soon learnt, and was actually quick after playing around with it.

I added some last editing touches, like some more lightening which my partner suggested, and i added another gingerbread graphic at the beginning.

I cant believe we have finished, as it will be weird not editing anymore, as it had taken over my life in a way. But in a good way as i have really enjoyed it so so much.

Today i will double look over the edit carefully incase their is anything else i want to do. As tomorrow i will be burning them on the dvd' s.

No comments:

Post a Comment