Wednesday 10 February 2010

This is what i emailed my designer to see if we could get some sample clothes (worth trying, lol)

Emailed my Designer: info@emma-bell.com

Dear sir/madam,

I am a student at UCA doing Fashion Promotion in my 2nd year.

I am doing a project which is called 'The cut'. This is a two minute short film. We have been asked to choose an upcoming designer as inspiration for the styling. I have chosen Emma Bel as i feel her work is so creative and will go well with the theme i want to do which is choreography and psychedelic.

Although we do not need to use the designers clothes, we just need to take pieces as inspiration. I was wondering if She would be interested in letting us use/borrow some of the pieces she may have as samples, and therefore she could have a copy of the film and promotional material.

Regards

Charlotte Beard

No comments:

Post a Comment